Managed Recruitment Services
Attract exceptional talent
with a managed service for
your localised recruitment.
Providing bespoke outsourced recruitment services worldwide
Our managed services option will provide you with a cost effective and time efficient way of resourcing your high level talent requirements and we offer a wide ranging recruitment service to find the perfect candidates for your company.
From our extensive CRM system of candidates, targeted headhunting and advertising we can offer you the perfect shortlist of the finest candidates and hone that down through interview to ensure those reaching you are vetted thoroughly and very highly qualified for the position on offer.
Matching the finest talent with ambitious companies
We like to get to know you pretty quickly. We begin with an in-depth look at your company, your mission, your values and drivers and your company culture. We learn about the type of candidate you are looking for and we set expectations immediately.
Getting to know you and your company
We meet, discuss and agree what your needs are and who you are as a company
We look into your organisation to see what is currently working for you
We identify any skill gaps that are present at every level of your organisation
We discuss the culture in your organisation and outline how you want to progress
We agree priorities and timelines around your company’s recruitment requirements
Sourcing the best candidates
- We put our extensive talent sourcing process into action
- We set up a dedicated email address to receive all CVs directly, taking the considerable communications burden from you
- We screen and shortlist candidates who meet your qualifications and essentials criteria
- We then face to face interview all suitable candidates
- We shortlist again – this time using our expertise and judgement and present to you a list of ‘best fit’ candidates
- We inform all unsuccessful candidates on your behalf with pre-agreed text and with everything recorded on our CRM system, protecting your brand at all times
- If desired, we co-interview with you and advise on the best person to fit the position in your company for now and into the future
- We take care of the ‘offer’ to the candidate. From
negotiation, reference gathering and contract signing
- We give you complete transparency – at the end of the process, we provide you with a Statistics Report detailing numbers of individuals we have screened, presented, hours spent etc. on your behalf
Your outsourced recruitment department
Managing organisational strategy, business growth and talent acquisition is only successful with an effective recruitment team. As your organisation grows, it is important to get the ‘people fit’ right first time and that means having a recruitment team that has access to the finest of talent globally and locally.
As your recruitment partner International Achievers Group will fit seamlessly into your organisation, providing you with local knowledge and expertise in all areas of employment and recruitment:
Manage and advise on part or all of your recruitment functions
Develop your recruitment strategy and align it with company strategy
Partner with you to build effective senior management teams and boards of directors
Advise and guide on employment law and health & safety
Development of policies and procedures documentation
Management of employee wellbeing and development of leadership training programmes
Development of performance and reward schemes
Localized coaching for your senior executive management teams and boards of directors
Advise on recruitment trends, legal and obligatory changes in people employment
Advise on all matters of recruitment, retention and talent management
Other Bespoke managed services
- Business Situation Analysis/ Competency Gap Analysis to fully understand your business drivers and your competence gaps in the organisation to support your business needs
- Identification of a selection of suitable professional candidates to meet business requirements
- Support in the onboarding of new hires
- One off contingencies work to meet project requirements
- Psychometric testing of existing staff and new hires
- Support in the payroll of new staff
- All related legal activities to the onboarding of new hires according to local laws
- Act as your agency on the ground in Ireland when interfacing with government bodies
To be the world’s leading global recruitment partner for scaling localisation companies and to be renowned amongst multi-national corporations for providing successful role-candidate matches
Contact Us Today To Get Started
Our offices are open from 8:30am to 5.30pm,
Monday to Friday.
By appointment only.
26-27 Upper Pembroke Street,
+353 1 524 1466
+353 87 622 0471
(24 hour cover )